International Sports, Management & Business
Do you see yourself working in the field of global sports management? Would you like to study in an international environment? Do you want to gain work experience in many different countries? Then consider studying International Sports, Management & Business at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
What we offer:
- A Bachelor programme packed with sports practise and theory, business, management and entrepreneurship studies, all related to the international sports world.
- An international environment with students, teaching staff and education material from all over the world. The programme is taught entirely in English.
- Three internships in international organizations or companies anywhere in the world and two fieldtrips to European centres of sports.
- Two specializations to choose from in the fourth year: Sport Development or High Performance Sport.
- We aim for class sizes of 30 students, about half of which will be international, which makes for a diverse but intimate group with a strong team spirit.
- Amsterdam is one of the most international, student-friendly cities in the world, ranked 13 out of 215 with regards to quality of living.
- The ISMB campusis situated in the West of Amstedam close to the center and in the middle of the Ookmeer Park, the biggest sports park in the Netherlands.
- You are passionate about sport and interested in the world of sport
- You are curious about other cultures and flexible enough to adapt in international settings
- You are fluent in English
More information on our website.